Help - Get in touch
Do you have a query that is not answered by our New user or FAQ page?
To help you as quickly as possible, please follow the most appropriate link below, then fill in the form.
When you submit a query form you will be sent an email acknowledgement.
What would you like to contact us about?
- Registration for queries such as: How do I register? Can I register with you?
- Searching for data for queries about what data we hold. For example: Do you have data on parenting? Do you hold Census data?
- Accessing data for questions about downloading, data formats, obtaining Special Licence or Secure Access data
- Online analysis/tools to report issues, or to get advice on using tools such as Nesstar, UKDS.Stat, Beyond 20/20, Infuse, Casweb, GeoConvert
- Existing project/order for questions about project renewal, order status
- Analysing/using data for problems with data obtained from us. For example: A variable is missing from my file. Which weight variable should I use?
- Data management for issues related to data storage, anonymisation, copyright and other data management queries
- Depositing data for advice and support for data owners and producers
- Training/events and publicity for press enquiries and information about events
- Website/technical issues for problems with the website, to report technical issues related to ReShare, or the UK Data Service Secure Lab
- Output release for requests for checks on output created within the Secure Lab
- Other queries for issues not covered by one of the other categories
what you can expect from us
We respond to your queries as quickly as we can although we may not be able to respond within one working day when we have a high volume of queries or if queries are complex. Under usual circumstances we will respond within three working days.
It is also possible to contact us by phone +44 (0)1206 872143 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org, however these methods may take a little longer.
Problems using our forms
If you have problems using our forms contact us by by email at email@example.com.