Help - Get in touch
Do you have a query that is not answered by our New user or FAQ page?
To direct your query to the person best placed to help you as quickly as possible please follow the most appropriate link below, then fill in the form.
When you submit a query form you will be sent an email containing your question, for your records, and an acknowledgement that we have received your question.
What would you like to contact us about?
- Registration for queries such as: How do I register? Can I register with you? Do I need to renew my registration? I'm unable to log in what should I do?
- Searching for data for queries about what data we hold. For example: Do we have data on parenting? Do we hold Census data?
- Accessing data for questions about downloading, data formats, obtaining special licence data
- Secure Access for Trusted Researchers with queries about remote access and non-disclosive outputs
- Online analysis/tools to report issues, or to get advice on using tools such as Casweb, Beyond 20/20, GeoConvert, Nesstar and Infuse
- Existing project/order for questions about project renewal, order status
- Analysing/using data for problems with data obtained from us. For example: A variable is missing from my file. Which weight should I use?
- Data management for issues related to data storage, anonymisation, copyright and more
- Depositing data for advice and support for data owners and producers
- Training/events and publicity for press enquiries and information about events
- Website/technical issues for problems with web pages not displaying, error messages
- Other queries for issues not covered by one of the other categories
what you can expect from us
We always respond to your queries as quickly as we can although we may not be able to respond within one working day when we have a high volume of queries or if queries are complex. Under usual circumstances we will respond within three working days.
It is also possible to contact us by phone +44 (0)1206 872143 or by email at email@example.com, however these methods may take a little longer.