How to cite data correctly
Data typesSee more
Remember to cite the data
Citing a dataset correctly is just as important as citing articles, books, images and websites.
Find out how data from the UK Data Service collection are used to inform research, influence policy and develop skills.
Read our Impact Blog
- Don’t miss our webinar: Finding and accessing data in the @UKDataService at 3pm GMT today. Find out more and book y… https://t.co/FhYuFjiUm0
- RT @ghakins: A massive thank you @UKDataService to all our presenters, guests, chairs and cartoonist for sharing their invaluable insights…
- There is no legal requirement that consent for sharing data needs to be written and in some cases it would not be a… https://t.co/l9dkaESdlJ
- RT @data_feels: At @UKDataService seminar today on #migrationdata Great example of use of anonymised metadata from the MEDMIG project @heav…
- Overall, a hugely successful day at our Capturing testimony of the contemporary migrant crisis seminar. People now… https://t.co/ZfeUvUrLjv