How to cite data correctly
Data typesSee more
Remember to cite the data
Citing a dataset correctly is just as important as citing articles, books, images and websites.
Find out how data from the UK Data Service collection are used to inform research, influence policy and develop skills.
Read our Impact Blog
- Excited to have successfully delivered the very first online session of Safe Researcher Training (SRT) on 2nd April… https://t.co/rgDjUq0jcC
- RT @JamesCockettIES: What are the current labour market impacts of the crisis and how does this compare to other recessions? Our report pub…
- James is one of our #DataImpactFellows - we couldn't be prouder to share his achievements (this is the 2nd report h… https://t.co/kqa723DiOU
- RT @usociety: If you'd like to know what we ask our particpants - all of our #survey questionaires from 1991 (includes BHPS) are published…
- RT @danc00ks0n: Good mapping/analysis work here. Handles the complexities of UK health/higher tier local authority geographies well https:/…