How to cite data correctly
Data typesSee more
Remember to cite the data
Citing a dataset correctly is just as important as citing articles, books, images and websites.
Find out how data from the UK Data Service collection are used to inform research, influence policy and develop skills.
Read our Impact Blog
- @Myles_Gould_UoL @Jisc @UKDataService No problem, Myles. It was nice to hear your positivity about Keith!
- RT @edent: Lots of #COVID19 Open Data from NHS Digital. Includes CSV and a dashboard. https://t.co/BMc7fpHouB pic.twitter.com/OpjuYFRapJ
- "As one of the @UKDataService #DataImpactFellows, I’ve enjoyed being part of #KnowledgeExchange activities aiming t… https://t.co/ZQIFsLJvAM
- RT @CESSDA_Data: Find out about what constitutes #impact, examples of what impact is (and isn’t!) and how we as #researchers can navigate,…
- "Before becoming one of the @UKDataService #DataImpactFellows I thought I knew what impact was…but it turns out I h… https://t.co/PEAB0TTfYU