How to cite data correctly
Data typesSee more
Remember to cite the data
Citing a dataset correctly is just as important as citing articles, books, images and websites.
Find out how data from the UK Data Service collection are used to inform research, influence policy and develop skills.
Read our Impact Blog
- RT @IEA: Global demand for plastics, fertilisers & other chemical products continues to grow strongly, & this trend is expected to continue…
- RT @GillUKDS: Only one week left to submit an abstract for the @UKDataService Labour Force and Annual Population Surveys User Conference on…
- RT @UKDSImpact: "What can the periodic table teach us about change?" Jo Webb @chaoanna from the @UKDataService explores what upending a…
- We are recruiting! We need a Communications, Engagement and Training Co-ordinator - an ideal starting point in a co… https://t.co/ysKPbsnvnj
- SDMX survey 2019, growing use of SDMX 2.1 pic.twitter.com/dTjNFzzhWB