How to cite data correctly
Data typesSee more
Remember to cite the data
Citing a dataset correctly is just as important as citing articles, books, images and websites.
Find out how data from the UK Data Service collection are used to inform research, influence policy and develop skills.
Read our Impact Blog
- RT @AlexMSWilliams: New @UKDataService Blog post: Rhys Davies of @WISERDNews explores how he uncovered problems with official UK government…
- "Over the past two years, a very big change has been learning to programme using #R." David Kingman of @inter_gen… https://t.co/jJtzbqIlhH
- RT @hermansm: Methodological blog post by @WISERDNews Rhys Davies on challenges of estimating union density, presence, and coverage rates b…
- RT @CLOSER_UK: Over 40 #longitudinal studies from across the world attended our recent Preparing for the future II conference. Read the k…
- Help us to help you! We are seeking user feedback as part of a programme of continual improvement. If you have time… https://t.co/OFXWCcy9vC