Census 2021/2022 interview
Data typesMore data types
Remember to cite the data
Citing a dataset correctly is just as important as citing articles, books, images and websites.
Find out how data from the UK Data Service collection are used to inform research, influence policy and develop skills.
Read our Impact Blog
- "It is due to agreements with data owners we have managed to keep the service open, which has been incredibly good… https://t.co/SmXBPFznKt
- RT @CLScohorts: 📉 New online survey. Help shape the content and design of an#EarlyLifeCohortt Feasibility Study for the UK. Details: https:…
- RT @ONSfocus: Sign up for the first @ONS Research Excellence Series now! This series will showcase brilliant research using ONS data or ONS…
- RT @NatCen: Our CEO, @GuyNatCen, will be delivering the keynote presentation at this year's Health Studies User Conference. Join @UKDataSer…
- RT @UKDSImpact: "Operating a service like Secure Lab, which holds highly detailed controlled data, surely wasn’t going to be possible from…