How to cite data correctly
Data typesSee more
Remember to cite the data
Citing a dataset correctly is just as important as citing articles, books, images and websites.
Find out how data from the UK Data Service collection are used to inform research, influence policy and develop skills.
Read our Impact Blog
- RT @CLScohorts: 🔎 New research using data from the#1958NationalChildDevelopmentStudyy and the#1970BritishCohortStudyy ⬇️ "A Short History o…
- RT @ExeterDoctoral: The @UKDataService have a three part webinar series dedicated to Text-Mining, which social scientists are using to turn…
- In July we're holding 3 online workshops to support third sector organisations to help them access quantitative dat… https://t.co/Cbp8RpHCs1
- RT @UKDSImpact: .@VictimOfMaths recently demonstrated on Twitter various visualisations that he had created for #Covid19 mortality. He kin…
- RT @UKDSImpact: The deadline for the @UKDataService Undergraduate Dissertation Award has been extended to 3rd June, so there's still time t…