Census 2021/2022 interview
Data typesMore data types
Remember to cite the data
Citing a dataset correctly is just as important as citing articles, books, images and websites.
Find out how data from the UK Data Service collection are used to inform research, influence policy and develop skills.
Read our Impact Blog
- @Annemcx Hi Anne! Thank you for your enquiry. Please fill in our helpdesk form on our website and someone from the… https://t.co/i4Rdv43uDz
- RT @GerontologyUK: Changes in #health and social well-being in the #COVID-19 clinically vulnerable older English population during the pand…
- Looking for new datasets for teaching? The UK Data Service offers new teaching datasets from major UK Surveys. Read… https://t.co/GQS9FXb5Fy
- RT @usociety: This paper uses our data and two US studies, finds "little evidence suggesting that technology is becoming more harmful over…
- Subscribe to receive the @CESSDA_Data newsletter! You will learn about #data #training, events, news, resources,… https://t.co/cEULqUY5DZ