How to cite data correctly
Data typesSee more
Remember to cite the data
Citing a dataset correctly is just as important as citing articles, books, images and websites.
Find out how data from the UK Data Service collection are used to inform research, influence policy and develop skills.
Read our Impact Blog
- RT @usociety: Wave 2 of the #COVID19 survey includes questions on: Coronavirus symptoms Long-term health Loneliness & mental health Life s…
- RT @UKDSImpact: "It’s important that researchers and policymakers have the highest quality #data to hand to support their understanding of…
- The @usociety #COVID19 Wave 2 data is now available! The The Wave 2 questionnaire was answered in May and you can d… https://t.co/MBohwLgxO4
- RT @SSHOpenCloud: Key learning points from the #SSHOC @CLARINERIC webinar Quanlify with Ease: Combining quantitative and qualitative corp…
- It's arrived! And it's in the @UKDataService collection! You can download it now: https://t.co/o9JGEykEzC https://t.co/AKjgeEWulX