How to cite data correctly
Data typesSee more
Remember to cite the data
Citing a dataset correctly is just as important as citing articles, books, images and websites.
Find out how data from the UK Data Service collection are used to inform research, influence policy and develop skills.
Read our Impact Blog
- RT @UNESCO: Damage to cultural property belonging to any people whatsoever means damage to the #CulturalHeritage of all mankind [...] – 📜P…
- We are looking for an enthusiastic new Open Source Tools Data Software Engineer! Do you enjoy researching, testing… https://t.co/OuXK2ohsuw
- Don’t miss our webinar: Data management basics at 3pm GMT today. Find out more and book your free place… https://t.co/VvpERHIYPs
- "The results seem good enough to put onto a website to help users visualise the data and reduce the chance of missi… https://t.co/cxYsnRLvd6
- Register now for our joint webinar with @CLOSER_UK on different sources of data for investigating UK #mentalhealth.… https://t.co/N6jk8qshhI