How to cite data correctly
Data typesMore data types
Remember to cite the data
Citing a dataset correctly is just as important as citing articles, books, images and websites.
Find out how data from the UK Data Service collection are used to inform research, influence policy and develop skills.
Read our Impact Blog
- Our 2 day Covid-19 DataDive is next month! We're working with @usociety @CLScohorts @DistantWelfare to bring you an… https://t.co/Uyp1KmKWQN
- RT @usociety: Are you interested in our #COVID19 data? Join our mailing list to receive regular updates about the #data https://t.co/rpEKg9…
- RT @CLScohorts: To read more about our #COVID19 mental health findings: https://t.co/EPyFH10rNE https://t.co/l5E0D0eAxr
- RT @UKDSImpact: "There is currently no effective way to track the progress of efforts to tackle the causes of poverty, reduce poverty, or i…
- RT @CLScohorts: Join us in celebrating 10 years of the Society for Longitudinal & Life Course Studies @SLLShome! Sign up for online talks…