How to cite data correctly
Data typesSee more
Remember to cite the data
Citing a dataset correctly is just as important as citing articles, books, images and websites.
Find out how data from the UK Data Service collection are used to inform research, influence policy and develop skills.
Read our Impact Blog
- RT @CLOSER_UK: #ICYMI Keep up to date with our latest @CLOSER_UK #Policyalerts: 🔸UK government's National Data Strategy: call for evidence…
- “If you use social media then you are not working” - How do social scientists perceive altmetrics and online forms… https://t.co/2sFFWW858J
- Have you seen the @UKDataService’s #DataSkillsModules on #longitudinal, #aggregate and #surveydata yet? It is an ex… https://t.co/FvuoHxidsj
- RT @BLGDataResearch: Another great example of how R can be applied across various sectors. Did you know, we deliver free training on data a…
- Worried about the damage #plastic use is doing to the #environment & fancy exploring #opendata to come up with inno… https://t.co/HUG3Bg8Kmn