How to cite data correctly
Data typesSee more
Remember to cite the data
Citing a dataset correctly is just as important as citing articles, books, images and websites.
Find out how data from the UK Data Service collection are used to inform research, influence policy and develop skills.
Read our Impact Blog
- "Secure #data contains sensitive information & a high level of detail. Research outputs must be checked to avoid ri… https://t.co/vwXlDxK9r9
- We are looking for a Data Access (Secure) Assistant to join our vibrant Data Access Services team to support the UK… https://t.co/wWWjxnS3qu
- We’re still looking for an enthusiastic new Open Source Tools Data Software Engineer! Do you enjoy researching, tes… https://t.co/pFniy0895Z
- RT @CESSDA_Data: Starting now: "Managing and sharing #researchdata for transparency and FAIRness” workshop in #Colchester @UKDataArchive @U…
- RT @davidlmcelroy: At the @UKDataService today to learn about working with human data, and applying FAIR principles to it.