How to cite data correctly
Data typesMore data types
Remember to cite the data
Citing a dataset correctly is just as important as citing articles, books, images and websites.
Find out how data from the UK Data Service collection are used to inform research, influence policy and develop skills.
Read our Impact Blog
- RT @BLGDataResearch: Unlock a world of #data. We can turn real data into real knowledge for impact where & when it's needed most. Funded by…
- RT @CLOSER_UK: The UK #NationalDataStrategy consultation aims to ensure the framework strategy has set the right overall direction & approa…
- We're presenting a 2 day COVID-19 Data Dive with @usociety @CLScohorts @DistantWelfare + we would like you to join… https://t.co/DITyfLRRig
- Useful #phdchat advice from one of our #DataImpactFellows https://t.co/IiXZNpgM8g
- Christian is one of our #DataImpactFellows - he'll be very interesting to listen to. https://t.co/EwKupamKql