Census 2021/2022 interview
Data typesMore data types
Remember to cite the data
Citing a dataset correctly is just as important as citing articles, books, images and websites.
Find out how data from the UK Data Service collection are used to inform research, influence policy and develop skills.
Read our Impact Blog
- RT @CLScohorts: Check out the latest update to @CLOSER_UK's guide to cognitive measures in 5 British birth cohorts, inc @CLScohorts. The ne…
- RT @CLOSER_UK: 🧠New CLOSER report explores the feasibility of retrospectively harmonising the#cognitivee measures in five#longitudinall pop…
- There is a new and exciting opportunity for organisations to work with the @BLGDataResearch on a project that would… https://t.co/aoY4tdNsD7
- RT @iseressex: New study using data from our @usociety UK Household Longitudinal Study and 11 other longitudinal studies @CLOSER_UK @ESRC t…
- RT @CLScohorts: Important new #COVID-19 findings based on @CLScohorts & data from other longitudinal studies. Females (esp at younger ages)…