To download/order data:
- locate the data collection you require using Discover
- click the 'Download/Order' option for the data collection required
- register a new use of the data, or choose from any previously registered usages
- enter a short summary describing your intended use of the data
- click 'Add datasets' and the selected data collection will be added to your usage
- agree any special conditions associated with the selected datasets. These will appear in the 'Status' column
- click 'Download' and accept the EUL reminder
- select the download format required and the download will begin. Note that where the format option is 'Other', format guidance is usually given within the zip file name, for example, SAS
Some data collections are not available for immediate download, and you will need to order the data. To do this, check the 'Other media' box and follow the online instructions.
View our video tutorial on how to download UK survey data.