The Administrative Data Research Centre for England is hosting the British Science Association ‘Future Debates’ series this 2nd November at the Winchester Discovery Centre.
The night of debate will focus on the question:
‘Does it matter who funds science?‘
Confirmed panel members include:
- Professor Peter W.F. Smith, Director of the ADRC-England and Director of the ADRN
- Professor S Mark Spearing, Vice President (Research and Enterprise), University of Southampton
- Debrah Harding, Managing Director of the Market Research Society
- Guy Goodwin, Chief Executive of NatCen Social Research
- Emma Greenwood, Director of Policy and Public Affairs at Cancer Research UK
- Professor Mark Cragg, Professor of Experimental Cancer Research, University of Southampton
- Professor Colin Upstill, Managing Director, University of Southampton iT Innovation Centre
- Professor Paul Roderick, Professor of Public Health, University of Southampton
No previous knowledge is needed, everyone is welcome. Members of the public will have the chance to ask questions to the panel throughout the night.
The event is FREE but registration is required through Eventbrite.
Date: Thursday 2nd November 2017
Time: doors open at 7.00pm, event starts at 7.30pm
Venue: Winchester Discovery Centre, Jewry Street, Winchester, SO23 8SB
Visit the official ADRC-England webpage| Book your FREE ticker & leave a question here