The UK Data Service October 2021 newsletter has been released, providing an overview of our activities over the past few months.
Read on to:
- explore some of the latest data available through the UK Data Service
- browse and access data through our new data theme pages if you don’t know exactly what data you want to use
- or view our full calendar of free online training, events and webinars – from introductory sessions around data types to more complex data skills modules that can also be accessed on-demand through our new Learning hub
- upcoming events for ECR and new service users: register for our short Introduction to the UK Data Service course and how to Find and access data through our catalogue
- book any of our online Dissertation week training, running 11-15 October
- find all the resources from our latest Health Studies User Conference and the first UK Business Data User Conference hosted jointly with ONS last month
- discover the winners of our 2021 Undergraduate Dissertation Award
- read more about our new versions of Social Science thesauri: the CESSDA European Language Social Science Thesaurus (ELSST) and Humanities and Social Science Electronic Thesaurus (HASSET)
- look back at blog posts from the UK Data Service Data Impact blog
- Media watch: discover the latest data held by the UK Data Service to be used in research cited by journalists
- and learn more from our new podcast series, The experts’ expert, as some of our data and training experts discuss how they help enable research to benefit society.
Read the full stories in our October 2021 newsletter.
Stay up-to-date with the latest developments at the UK Data Service and subscribe to read the latest edition.
We welcome your input – if you would like us to showcase your work you can contribute to our Data Impact blog or submit a case study about your research.
To find out more please contact the Communications team.