All you need to know about UK Data Service SecureLab import requests
Do you wish to import data into your existing UK Data Service (UKDS) SecureLab project? Do you want to import syntax files or part of your paper into your existing UKDS SecureLab project? Do you want to understand the Import Request process just a little bit better?
Come to our free webinar to learn how the import process works and what you should, and should not, do to ensure the import process is completed as smoothly and quickly as possible.
The webinar will include:
- Details on how the import process works
- Information on how to complete an import request form correctly
- Learn what is and is not accepted when importing data, syntax, or documents into the UKDS SecureLab
- How to access information and further help
- Q&As for you to ask us anything about import requests
Presenters: James Rayner, Hannah Josol
Experience/knowledge required: None
Target audience: Researchers/users of SecureLab data
Recordings of UK Data Service webinars are made available on our YouTube channel and, together with the slides, on our past events pages soon after the webinar has taken place.