Further intellectual property rights resources
Intellectual property rights can be a contentious and overly legal topic. For most researchers, tricky copyright issues rarely arise.
If you wish to read more on rights we have collated a number of useful resources.
- UK Copyright Law Factsheet P-01 produced by UK Copyright Service.
- Data Sharing for Statistical Purposes, a Practitioners’ Guide to the Legal Framework produced by The Office for National Statistics.
- Copyright and Digital Images produced by Jisc Digital Media.
- The Little Guide to Copyright produced by Jisc Digital Media.
- Jisc/TLTP Copyright Guidelines produced by Jisc/TLTP copyright working group.
- IPR and Licensing issues in Derived Data by Naomi Korn, Charles Oppenheim and Charles Duncan.
- Intellectual Property Rights for Digital Preservation by Andrew Charlesworth.
- Padfield, T. (2010) Copyright for Records Managers and Archivists, London: Facet Publishing, 4th edition.
- Pedley, P. (2003) Essential Law for Information Professionals, London: Facet Publishing.