Read about the latest data collections, impact and upcoming training in our May 2022 newsletter.
Subscribe to receive future UK Data Service newsletters direct to your mailbox. (Unsubscribe at any time).
- more interviews in our podcast series, the Experts’ Expert, as we discuss how we continue to enable data skills training and research to benefit society
- some of the latest data available through the UK Data Service
- the latest news, including the launch of the 2022 Dissertation Award, our retrospective of the last two years of Covid-19 and our International Women’s Day and Open Data Day celebrations
- our continued efforts to improve access to controlled data through 10 years of UKDS SecureLab, the launch of the international IDAN network and an update on the SafePod Network
- a look back at blog posts from the UK Data Service Data Impact blog
- an opportunity to browse our calendar of free online training, events and webinars
- Media watch: discover the latest data held by the UK Data Service to be used in research cited by journalists.
Read the full stories in our May 2022 newsletter.