Kantar Public UK
Kantar Public UK (formerly TNS BMRB) are a leading social research agency for UK and international policymakers. They provide knowledge that helps Government, the private sector and the Third Sector plan and care for society. Their expertise includes the provision of national statistics, public policy analysis, public service performance measurement and improvement, and communications evaluation.
They map and measure values, attitudes and behaviours across society, to explore how Britain is changing; work which informs policy makers across national and local Government at the highest level.
Kantar Public UK has a reputation for successfully delivering large, complex and challenging social surveys. They produce a number of flagship government surveys including continuous and longitudinal studies, and have designed and undertaken some of the most groundbreaking social surveys commissioned in the UK in recent years.
- The British Crime Survey – the Home Office’s flagship survey since 2001
- The Scottish Crime and Justice Survey – Scottish Crime and Justice Survey in 2007.
- The National Survey of Culture, Leisure and Sport (The Taking Part Survey) – Department for Culture, Media and Sport since 2005.
- The Longitudinal Study of Young People in England – Department for Education since the first sweep in 2004
- The First National Survey of Homeless Families, a survey for the Department for Communities and Local Government in 2005-06
- The First National Survey of Adults with Learning Disabilities – Department of Health, 1995
- NSPCC’s National Survey of Child Safety and Victimisation, 2009